Ask A Doulagiver #
LIVE from Reimagine Festival San Francisco California
Listen to this episode...
Episode Show Notes
Ask a Death Doula Podcast LIVE from Reimagine Festival San Francisco California
Reimagine As a nonprofit organization aiming to break down taboos and transform our experiences around death, dying, and living. I Joined Michael Hebb and a remarkable panel of his friends consider the questions that keep us up at night. Ticket holders were able to submit questions to the panel prior to the event. Michael was joined by Dr. Joon Yun, Dr. Dawn Gross, Brad Wolfe, Alua Arthur, Sandy Gibson. Here is my podcast LIVE from SF covering the Death FAQ event!
In this Live Podcast, I will cover “The Death FAQ Event at Reimagine San Francisco”
- Learn what to say to someone who just had someone they love die.
- What is a Good Death?
- What is a Bad Death?
- Grief- What it is and how long it really lasts
- How to talk to children about death.
- The role of rituals at the End of Life
- New options for disposition after we die
- How living fully now and in presence can lead to the best ending
Links mentioned in this Podcast:
Read this episode...